Vipansh's Club Penguin Forum
Hi guest,Welcome to The Vipansh's Club Penguin Forums!
We would love to have you registered or login if you've already joint the Forum!
Hope you have fun....

~Vipansh and Pitchy1098!
Hi guest,Welcome to The Vipansh's Club Penguin Forums!
We would love to have you registered or login if you've already joint the Forum!
Hope you have fun....

~Vipansh and Pitchy1098!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pitchy1098
And the new Administrator is... ...LOLAnd the new Administrator is... ...LOL
pitchy1098

Number of posts : 731
Infractions : Adminity is insanity!
VIP Points :
MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-05

MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Vipansh this is important. You and all other members must read this.
Hello90909 is setting a competition against my blog and he is now being very rude. I need all your help to say bad things on his comments. Here is the web adress.
http://hello909092.wordpress.com
Please help

PS. Hello90909 is the person who put that rude topic on this forum or he got csp to do it for him. Once again I would appreiciate your support. If you don't want to do that because it is mean please get people to go to my site to up the hits. Please help! Do anything you can!
I'm sure you'll help me guys cos your all awesome and kind so...
Back to top Go down
http://pitchy1098.wordpress.com
Ramix777
Secret Agent
Secret Agent
Ramix777

Number of posts : 478
Infractions : 0
VIP Points :
MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 am

I will!!
Back to top Go down
vipansh
Hi.....wht?...Want my autograph?Here~Vipansh!
vipansh

Number of posts : 519
Infractions : HE..HE..HE..No infractions for me....M Admin!!
VIP Points :
MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:49 am

Well ok i'll give it my best!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Vipansh.wordpress.com
pitchy1098
pitchy1098

VIP Points :

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:31 am

Ah vipansh you need to delete this now... he sent me an email saying it was ridiculous... sorry guys....
Back to top Go down
Benlecyborg
Spell Checker
Spell Checker
Benlecyborg

Number of posts : 29
Infractions : 1
VIP Points :
MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Nah I'm not, after what you said on the Watex's forum I don't trust you anymore.
Back to top Go down
pitchy1098
pitchy1098

VIP Points :

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm

ok fine by me but I was lying cos you lied to me.
(anyway you don't need to now)
Back to top Go down
Drabio

Drabio

Number of posts : 24
VIP Points :
MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:24 am

I'm still spamming there.
Back to top Go down
vipansh
vipansh

Number of posts : 519
Infractions : HE..HE..HE..No infractions for me....M Admin!!
VIP Points :

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 am

No the fight between them is now solved!!
Back to top Go down
http://Vipansh.wordpress.com
pitchy1098
pitchy1098

VIP Points :

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 am

AH no drabio!!! Don't!!!
Im and admin there now!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!   MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES! Empty

Back to top Go down

MUST READ! RAMIX MGM AND VIPANSH! ALSO BENLECYBORG AND STEFANO BLUES!
Page 1 of 1