Vipansh's Club Penguin Forum
Hi guest,Welcome to The Vipansh's Club Penguin Forums!
We would love to have you registered or login if you've already joint the Forum!
Hope you have fun....

~Vipansh and Pitchy1098!
Hi guest,Welcome to The Vipansh's Club Penguin Forums!
We would love to have you registered or login if you've already joint the Forum!
Hope you have fun....

~Vipansh and Pitchy1098!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )

Go down 
+2
Buddyfivefives1
ninja ace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ninja ace

Number of posts : 16
Infractions : 1
VIP Points :
sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-08

sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Empty
PostSubject: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:13 am

this has been proven by my crack team, ace mac ace ( me/ leade investgator ) lamp man45 ( investagator ) jabba 976 ( investagator/tech manager) jabba 987 ( investgatore in training/resercher ) if you dont belive thats your problum

Most of you know sensie as the kind old man in the dojo.Well he wasent always like that.He was once a spolied rich kid gang leader and hitman.it all lets skip to day 20 when he joined his first gang.Neojet akkabboy,wallelovesme and of course penquin jim.They gave him a test do decide his rank he past the first one it was steal the coffie shop pay checks! the next one was win a fight agensts neojet.sensies who was a master in the forbiddin way of the ninja took out a ninja star and chopped of neojets beak( ouch! ) the next test knock out penquin jim.all sensie did was flick him with a no force at all and penquin jim screamed like a girl then fainted!.akabboy was the next test he had to steal his wallet in mid combat!sensie took his wallet but then he threw it at akabboy then it came to sensies hand like a boomerang! soked in blood! drip! drip!drip! went the blood he looked at akabboy.his left breast feather was bleeding he looked at him and ran with his friends to the docters senies was the gang leader.
Back to top Go down
Buddyfivefives1

Number of posts : 6
VIP Points :
sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:00 pm

lol you shouln't make so many topics like this,it should be in teh same thread. -_-
Back to top Go down
vipansh
Hi.....wht?...Want my autograph?Here~Vipansh!
Hi.....wht?...Want my autograph?Here~Vipansh!
vipansh

Number of posts : 519
Infractions : HE..HE..HE..No infractions for me....M Admin!!
VIP Points :
sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Ohh ok thnxxx for the tip

But I gues I wouldn't be changing it as ppl are now used to it after useing Stefno's and watex's forum!
Back to top Go down
http://Vipansh.wordpress.com
Buddyfivefives1

Number of posts : 6
VIP Points :
sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 pm

He should be posting the the same thread,
you sould combine al of the threads about this,
in the forumns I go to,
its breaking the rules. Razz But nice story anyways. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pitchy1098
And the new Administrator is... ...LOLAnd the new Administrator is... ...LOL
pitchy1098

Number of posts : 731
Infractions : Adminity is insanity!
VIP Points :
sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:01 pm

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its fine on one topic... you can then comment on that single story...
Back to top Go down
http://pitchy1098.wordpress.com
jjkanes
Great Surfer
Great Surfer
jjkanes

Number of posts : 236
VIP Points :

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 pm

u from watex eih?
Back to top Go down
http://anythinganyone.ning.com/
skyxxx7
Great Surfer
Great Surfer
skyxxx7

Number of posts : 201
Infractions : 0
VIP Points :
sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:57 pm

I never been watex's forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolclubpenguin.mybbnew.com/index.php
jjkanes
Great Surfer
Great Surfer
jjkanes

Number of posts : 236
VIP Points :

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:00 pm

same!well i dont think so lol
Back to top Go down
http://anythinganyone.ning.com/
skyxxx7
Great Surfer
Great Surfer
skyxxx7

Number of posts : 201
Infractions : 0
VIP Points :
sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:01 pm

But this forum is the best one ive been to
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolclubpenguin.mybbnew.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )   sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm ) Empty

Back to top Go down

sensie part 1 ( alos made on wat'xs fourm )
Page 1 of 1